Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Fallout 3

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    Yes, but both of our platforms are stable and never have framerate issues
    *mooooooooo*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member (GM)2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    oh yeah?? well ... yours is stupid and a doody head
    I've had it with monkey fightin snakes on this monday to friday plane!

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    Oh yeah? Well I bet you got really hairy balls.
    *mooooooooo*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    Quote Originally Posted by kerbythepurplecow View Post
    Oh yeah? Well I bet you got really hairy balls.
    Low blow...
    -Chad

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ghostcore419's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2009
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up Re: Fallout 3

    so after my last post I started thinking maybe I was a too hard on the little guy. So I turn it on, put in Lost Odyssey, and start playing it. After 2 hours, the game starts freezing. So I try Mass Effect and keep getting unreadable disc errors for a brand new game. Then the same with Lost Odyssey. Kinda hard to play a RPG that randomly freezes while looking for save points....

    I'm glad others have luck with theirs, I'm gonna end up throwing mine out the fucking window here.

    So for microsoft to replace mine, I need 3 red lights cause my 3 year warranty, only applies to the RED RING OF DEATH!... fuck I need a drink

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    I feel bad for you guys and your never ending doom of xbox. I got my 360 opening month and have yet to get the red ring of death
    -Chad

  7. #27
    Inactive Member (GM)2's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking Re: Fallout 3

    Quote Originally Posted by kerbythepurplecow View Post
    Oh yeah? Well I bet you got really hairy balls.
    well i'll have you know


    !!!TMI warning!!!

    i keep them nice and hair free.


    for your mom.


    =D
    I've had it with monkey fightin snakes on this monday to friday plane!

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fallout 3

    Look around online, there's probably fixes. I know there's fixes for red ring. It's not too hard to crack the box and fix as needed.
    *mooooooooo*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •